Outward opening Scandinavian Window System
Opening towards the outside the 120-mm Schüco Nordic system was developed for Nordic market and is certified by Danish Technological Institute. Nordic-Design windows feature the traditional Nordic style with narrow folds. All typical options of opening for that area or region can be implemented: Top-Swing, Top-Guided, Side-Hung and Side-Guided 90*. Those windows perfectly resemble Danish Dannebrog wooden windows. Windows are equipped with high quality ASSA fittings and Top-swing and Side-guided 90* windows comes with child-proof opening limiter.
- Schüco Alu Inside Nordic – the new generation of steel-free profile. In Schüco Alu Inside Nordic, the patented composite construction uses aluminium bars to strengthen the pro-files so effectively that there is no need for the usual steel reinforcement 1 profile system
- 4 different opening types
- Windows can be manufactured with horizontal and vertical mullions, which gives a possibility to make complex windows
- Possible glazing thickness 18mm-52mm. U(w)=0,71/(m2K) (1230mm x 1480mm)
- Over 200 different color tones
- Sash seals protects fitting components from corrosion and dirt, reduce heat loss, ensures the windows open and close smoothly